Director - Innovation Incentives
Uma has over 13 years’ experience in assisting a diverse range of clients, of all sizes and from all industries, with all aspects of the R&D tax incentive program.
Prior to joining GT, Uma gained her experience as an R&D tax adviser at Big 4 accounting firms.
Underpinning Uma’s approach is her genuine care for your business needs. With strong academic and industrial background in chemistry, Uma is particularly passionate about assisting our life sciences, manufacturing and energy and resources sectors.
Examples of work include:
- Annual R&D reviews
- The ATO and AusIndustry reviews and audits
- Strategic planning of R&D
- Bachelor of Science, Hons
- Doctor of Philosophy, Physical Chemistry
- Member of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute (MRACI)