Director - Financial Advisory
Jared is a qualified Chartered Accountant with over 12 years' experience, over 8 of which have been in corporate finance.
Jared specialises in transaction advisory services and has worked on a large number of due diligence and other advisory assignments for private equity, banking and corporate clients. Additionally, he is leading two new niche service offerings: Sale and purchase agreement (SPA) advisory and working capital optimisation.
Jared has a broad range of experience across Australian and UK markets; as well as global cross-border assignments in Europe, Asia, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.
Jared’s typical engagements include:
- Buy-side financial and sell-side vendor financial due diligence on mergers & acquisition (M&A) transactions.
- Buy-side and sell-side financial assistance on M&A transactions.
- Enterprise to equity value bridge preparation and negotiation for M&A transactions.
- SPA review and negotiation assistance.
- Completion accounts preparation and review on M&A transactions structured with a completion mechanism.
- Value accrual and leakage reviews on M&A transactions structured with a locked box mechanism.
- Earn-out calculations on M&A transactions structured with deferred contingent consideration.
- Financial due diligence on pre-lend and re-finance reviews.
- Investigating accountant on Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and National Stock Exchange (NSX) initial public offering (IPO), back-door listing and subsequent capital raising transactions.
- Reporting accountant on Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange (LSE) IPOs.
- Business health checks covering historical and forecast financial performance, financial position, working capital and cash flow reviews.
- Detailed working capital benchmarking, transaction level analysis, process assessment and improvement for the: order/contract to cash (accounts receivable/work in progress), forecast to fulfil (inventory) and/or procure to pay (accounts payable) business process cycles.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business, Accounting & Finance (University of Technology Sydney)
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting (Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand)
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance (Kaplan)
- Master of Applied Finance (Kaplan)