Partner - Financial Advisory
Jared is a qualified Chartered Accountant with over 13 years' experience, over 9 of which have been in corporate finance.
Jared specialises in transaction advisory services and has worked on a large number of due diligence and other advisory assignments for private equity, credit fund, banking and corporate clients. Additionally, Jared leads the new niche service offering of sale and purchase agreement (SPA) advisory.
Jared has a broad range of experience across Australian and UK markets; as well as global cross-border assignments in Europe, Asia, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.
Jared’s typical engagements include:
- Buy-side financial and sell-side vendor financial due diligence on mergers & acquisition (M&A) transactions.
- Buy-side and sell-side financial assistance on M&A transactions.
- Enterprise to equity value bridge preparation and negotiation for M&A transactions.
- SPA review and negotiation assistance.
- Completion accounts preparation and review on M&A transactions structured with a completion mechanism.
- Value accrual and leakage reviews on M&A transactions structured with a locked box mechanism.
- Earn-out calculations on M&A transactions structured with deferred contingent consideration.
- Financial due diligence on pre-lend and re-finance reviews.
- Reporting accountant, in conjunction with Grant Thornton UK LLP on Alternative Investment Market (AIM) and London Stock Exchange (LSE) listings.
- Business health checks covering historical and forecast financial performance, financial position, working capital and cash flow reviews.
- Investigating accountant for other assignments such as vendor reviews.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business, Accounting & Finance (University of Technology Sydney)
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting (Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand)
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance (Kaplan)
- Master of Applied Finance (Kaplan)
- Certificate of Public Practice (Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand)