- Corporate tax
- Employee equity reward schemes
- Fringe benefits tax
- Global mobility services
- GST & indirect tax
- International tax
- Jobkeeper Assurance
- JobKeeper Assurance
- Payroll assurance
- Research & development
- Tax compliance
- Tax governance & risk management
- Tax in mergers & acquisitions
- Tax lawyers
- Transfer pricing
At present, businesses and organisations are under more tax scrutiny than ever before.
Tax authorities around the world are increasingly vigilant, especially when it comes to global operations.
In this environment, decision makers must fully understand their tax obligations to ensure they comply with the requirements of all jurisdictions they operate in.
Grant Thornton has a strong track record in helping our clients manage their international tax obligations. With experts located in member firms in more than 130 countries, we can help you understand tax issues across multiple jurisdictions, and create innovative and effective strategies to address complex challenges.
We can help you manage your international tax obligations efficiently and effectively. We ensure that you access relevant overseas tax incentives, while paying the appropriate level of tax and meeting your tax compliance obligations in all tax jurisdictions.
In addition, we can help you resolve business-specific challenges, such as:
- dealing with thin capitalisation rules
- implementing tax loss strategies
- managing Australian Tax Office risk reviews and audits
- managing transfer pricing risk
- repatriating international profits
- transfer pricing risk
- understanding withholding tax obligations
Partner - TaxContact Brett