Principal - Tax
Anna has over 25 years’ experience in public practice and senior corporate roles. Her wealth of knowledge and experience coupled with her hands on approach means she assists clients in a practical way to achieve their goals.
Anna specialises in assisting clients with the design and implementation of employee share schemes and has undertaken numerous assignments across a variety of industry sectors.
In addition, Anna’s extensive corporate tax knowledge provides her clients with the opportunity to tap into this experience when confronted by tax issues in their business. She has also assisted clients with tax risk management and due diligence assignments.
Key examples of Anna’s work include:
- Design and implementation of employee share schemes for both listed and private companies.
- Designing and implementing tax risk management frameworks for large corporate entities.
- Assisting clients in setting up operations in Australia and managing their on-going corporate tax compliance.
- Advising organisations governed by the National Tax Equivalent Regime (“NTER”) including assisting them with their capital works programmes and R&D tax concession claims.
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Tax Institute of Australia - Certified Tax Advisor
- Registered Taxation Agent
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting/Public Accounting)