Director - Private Business Tax & Advisory
Beau’s entire professional career has been dedicated to working closely with senior management teams and business owners of privately owned businesses and family businesses in all stages of the business life-cycle, helping them to navigate accounting, tax and business challenges in their pursuit of success.
Beau’s clients operate across a broad range of industries, and he has considerable experience in the industries of Healthcare and Construction.
Beau specialises in:
- Interpretation of financial performance to Business Owners and Advisory Boards
- Business Structuring (asset protection, wealth creation)
- Facilitating Strategic Planning discussions
- Succession and Estate Planning
- Development of Tax Planning strategies
- Review and Improvement of Finance Function processes and reporting
- Management of Tax Compliance obligations (Income Tax, FBT, GST)
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)