I like to work closely with my clients to identify and navigate complex challenges – sometimes even before they become aware of them. Where possible, I enjoy providing solutions that are effective for tax purposes, but also make sense from a broader commercial perspective.
Partner - Tax
Chris has extensive experience providing specialist taxation services to businesses ranging from small start-ups to large publicly listed groups across a range of industries.
Chris advises on complex tax issues including mergers and acquisitions, income tax, capital gains tax, tax consolidation, tax effect accounting, international tax structuring and management of large tax compliance projects.
Chris works closely with his clients to ensure that both their Australian and foreign tax risks are managed so there are no surprises along the way.
Examples of work:
- Transactional tax advice and due diligence on M&A activities of domestic and international businesses
- Large tax compliance projects
- Advice on complex tax issues including tax consolidation entries and exits, tax losses, cross-border issues and restructuring for commercial efficiencies
- Private and class tax rulings
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Masters of Taxation
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of International Business