Director – Audit & Assurance
Duarte provides assurance to finance teams, directors, shareholders and other stakeholders through financial statement audits across a diverse range of clients. As a trusted advisor to his clients, Duarte supports the growth journeys of his clients by delivering quality audits and providing pragmatic solutions to business issues using his industry knowledge and technical expertise.
Duarte has over 10 years’ experience in professional practice and has worked with a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from privately-owned to ASX-listed entities. He is responsible for coordinating the audit approach and the seamless delivery of audit and assurance services to his clients.
Duarte specialises in the Retail & Consumer products and Food & Beverage industries and is a valued member of our firm’s industry groups in these two sectors, providing insights to the firm and its clients.
- Statutory financial statement audits of privately-owned and ASX-listed entities
- Assisting companies through the IPO process through historical financial statement audits
- Financial statement audits of fast-growing, private equity investee companies
- Audits of marketing funds
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and International Business), University of New South Wales