Partner & Head of National Specialist Tax
Elizabeth has extensive experience in providing fringe benefits tax and salary packaging advice to Not for Profit bodies, corporate clients and the Public Sector. She specialises in the various aspects of remuneration planning and has experience in the areas of other employment taxes and GST. In particular, Elizabeth’s areas of expertise are: salary packaging advice and implementation, and consulting advice regarding FBT technical issues, systems and compliance procedures.
- Elizabeth provides ongoing FBT advice to Monash University’s HR Division and has assisted the University in relation to many varied issues, including introducing and updating salary packaging arrangements, tax effective management of payments to relocating staff - including to/from overseas, and remuneration structuring for senior appointments.
- Elizabeth provides assistance to the Australian Salary Packaging Industry Association and has a number of salary packaging providers and car leasing companies as clients, including Selectus, LeasePlan, LeasePlus, Eziway, and Toyota Financial Services. She provides advice for the benefit of these organisations and their clients in relation to the technical and practical aspects of salary packaging.
- Bachelor of Economics, Monash University
- Graduate AICD
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Associate of the Tax Institute
- Member of the Australian Society of Certified Practicing Accountants
- Past Chair of the Taxation Institute of Australia FBT Subcommittee
- Past member of the National Tax Liaison Group FBT Subcommittee
- Past member of Federal Treasury’s Not for Profit Sector Tax Concession Working Group