When working with my clients, my goal is to always be regarded as an extension of their team. I want to take the time to understand their specific business and family goals in order to provide practical solutions.
Partner - Private Business Tax & Advisory
Heather has over 30 years’ experience providing taxation and advisory services to medium-sized, privately-owned businesses.
Heather enjoys working collaboratively with clients to provide holistic, practical advice tailored to the clients’ specific business and family goals.
Having worked closely with a number of multi-generational, family-owned businesses, Heather particularly understands the challenges facing family-owned businesses and her experience includes:
- Accounting and tax compliance
- Tax strategy & advice
- Business restructuring
- Transition and succession planning
- Family governance
- Estate planning
- Accounting and tax compliance including planning for the ever-changing tax landscape and ensuring that appropriate tax governance is in place.
- Succession and transition planning involving review of your structures in place for both the business and for assets held outside the business to ensure that your wealth is protected and preserved for the next generation, and family governance advice.
- Estate planning including working collaboratively with your lawyer to ensure that the right outcome is achieved, particularly taking into consideration your business structures and related party loans.
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Master of Commerce