The ‘Federal Budget: A 10 year retrospective’ report was meant to provide the basis for change for industries with significant potential but lacking support at a policy level.Read more…
National Managing Partner - Industry
Office Chair - Adelaide
Iain is an experienced audit practitioner and combines his technical skills with international experience, having worked in Johannesburg, Moscow and Sydney. Iain is known to be pragmatic and practical in his approach when advising clients.
- Iain acts as Lead Partner on a number of ASX listed businesses in the energy and resources sector, including exploration and mining companies in production
- Iain has been involved in a number of IPOs and backdoor listings of local companies and businesses with operations in China
Iain is an active member Grant Thornton’s national Energy & Resources team. His focus is in producing assets, exploration companies, allied service and manufacturing companies to the mining industry.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Registered Company Auditor
- Chartered Accountant (South Africa) Member of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants