I am passionate about working with companies looking to grow and exploring these opportunities with them. My clients can expect a practical and pragmatic approach when I help them resolve their issues. On a personal level, developing our people to be the Grant Thornton professionals that excite our clients and help them thrive is my number one passion.
National Managing Partner – Community and Office Chairs
Iain is an experienced audit practitioner that combines his technical skills with international experience gained from working in Johannesburg, Moscow and Sydney, before relocating permanently to Adelaide. Iain is known to be pragmatic and practical in his approach when advising clients.
Iain has extensive experience in the Manufacturing, Energy & Resources and Aged Care sectors. His focus on manufacturing clients who supply a variety of industry sectors locally and internationally.
As an integral member of the Grant Thornton Australia’s National Executive Team, Iain works with our Office Chairs to drive our people experience, client experience and collaboration in each of our markets, and also provides a voice to the firm’s engagement with our community.
- Working with private companies and owner managed businesses in the manufacturing sector
- Working as an Audit Partner with several large international and national organisations to coordinate audit approach and provide seamless service delivery to meet each group’s needs
- Working as lead Audit Partner on a number of ASX listed entities
- Leading clients through the technical accounting matters resulting from significant changes in their businesses
- Developing and presenting training on accounting matters to clients and university students
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Registered Company Auditor (Australia)
- Registered Overseas Auditor (New Zealand)