Partner - Audit & Assurance
James is an expert in external audit, assurance, corporate governance and financial reporting. He is a leading specialist in the Not for Profit sector servicing community services and charities, industry associations and representative bodies, aged care and retirement living, education, religious groups, community housing and registered clubs.
James is a regular presenter on technical materials relating to the Not for Profit industry for such organisations as the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and the Chartered Secretaries of Australia.
Key examples of James’ work include:
- served in local government at representative level, as a director of an industry assisting Not for Profit entity and has served in an honorary capacity on a finance and governance committee for a major religious organisation
- contributes to a number of key publications including Not for Profit fraud surveys and other technical papers
- Registered Company Auditor
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting), University of Technology, Sydney
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia