Remarkable to my clients is the transformative journey from uncertainty to empowered choices, where intricate financial landscapes become clear and overlooked opportunities are unveiled, fostering lasting success. I specialise in personalised, incisive analysis that's more than just problem-solving – it's about uncovering growth opportunities and cultivating unwavering trust in every decision you make.
Director – Corporate Finance
Transaction Advisory Services
As a seasoned transaction advisory services professional, Manu brings over 10 years of proven expertise in guiding successful transactions and mitigating financial risks for clients across diverse industries. His strategic leadership and hands-on approach have consistently driven excellence in complex financial due diligence assessments, ensuring informed decision-making for stakeholders.
Manu has diverse experience gained by serving companies listed on the stock exchanges, private clients, private equity firms and corporate clients across various industries, including energy and resources, technology, media and telecommunications, financial services, tourism and hospitality, education and manufacturing.
As a Director in the Transaction Advisory Services team, Manu remains dedicated to delivering actionable intelligence and strategic foresight, consistently adding value to transactions, enabling clients to make well-informed and impactful decisions.
- Buy-side financial and sell-side vendor financial due diligence on mergers & acquisition (M&A) transactions
- Enterprise to equity value bridge preparation and negotiation for M&A transactions
- Sale and Purchase Agreement review and negotiation assistance
- Completion accounts preparation and review on M&A transactions structured with a completion mechanism
- Financial due diligence on pre-lend and re-finance reviews
- Business health checks covering historical and forecast financial performance, financial position, working capital and cash flow reviews
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute, USA
- Chartered Accountant, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Bachelor of Commerce and Accounting