Private businesses and their owners will encounter any number of opportunities and challenges. I take pride in understanding my clients’ ambitions, using my experience, and opening up my professional network to provide practical, integrated solutions.
Partner – Private Business Tax & Advisory
Nick is a Chartered Accountant with over 14 years' professional experience providing advisory, tax, and accounting advice to business owners and leaders, family groups, and high net wealth individuals.
Nick has a keen interest in the manufacturing industry, and also works across other industries including professional services, real estate & construction, technology, and family office advisory.
His experience includes advising on complex taxation matters including structuring and planning, family office advisory and virtual CFO – including financial modelling, management reporting, and strategic planning.
Nick’s real passion lies in working with private business owners and assisting them in achieving their personal and professional goals.
- Establishing Family Offices and assisting with ongoing management and compliance.
- Financial modelling, and implementation of growth strategies.
- Taxation advisory including planning, structuring, transaction, and other advisory services.
- Outsourced CFO to growing and dynamic businesses.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand