Director - Audit & Assurance
Nicole has eight years’ experience working in public practice with Grant Thornton Australia which includes time working in the Grant Thornton London office.
During this time she has gained significant experience in auditing assignments for a large variety of clients, including public listed, foreign-owned subsidiaries and large private entities. Nicole has experience with a number of US and foreign-owned Australian subsidiaries.
Nicole is a member of the Sydney Real Estate and Construction team and has a number of clients within that industry, along with financial services. Nicole also leads a series of tutorials for undergraduate students in Assurance Services and Audit at the University of Technology, Sydney.
Through this wide range of experience, Nicole has built a breadth of knowledge and insight to ensure clients get the assurance and expertise they require.
- Statutory financial statement audits;
- Financial services – AFSL;
- GS 00 and compliance audits;
- Trust account audits;
- Promotional fund and outgoings audits
- Member of the Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Macquarie University