Partner - Audit & Assurance
Shona has over 15 years’ experience in providing assurance services to clients across a wide variety of industries including real estate and construction, tourism, public sector (particularly local government), financial services, education, aged care, community and indigenous organisations. Her expertise spans a range of entity types, providing her with extensive experience in dealing with various reporting requirements.
Shona has extensive experience in managing external and internal audits, financial statement reviews and compliance assurance engagements, as well as providing technical accounting advice, and assistance with preparation of general and special purpose financial reports.
- Quicksilver Group
- QBiotics Group Limited
- HPS (Qld) Pty Ltd
- Family Responsibilities Commission
- Kowanyama Aboriginal Shire Council
- Carinya Home for the Aged
- Pyramid Residential Care Centre
- Reef Casino Trust
- Bachelor of Commerce, The University of Melbourne
- Associate Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Company Auditor