Partner - Private Business Tax & Advisory
For over 15 years Simon has worked within the private business tax & advisory team of Grant Thornton Perth as an SMSF specialist advising business and private clients. Simon advises clients on issues that range from establishing and administering SMSFs, dealing with complex compliance issues, and assisting clients with tailored investment strategies to build their wealth in the superannuation environment.
Simon’s dual qualifications as a Chartered Accountant and Financial Adviser enable him to provide his clients with a truly integrated and coordinated accounting, tax and advisory service.
- Bachelor of Business (Edith Cowan University)
- Member of the Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- CA SMSF Specialist, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Certificate of Public Practice, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Kaplan Professional Education
- Accredited Aged Care Professional, Aged Care Steps