Director - Private Advisory
Private Client Advisor - Private Wealth
For over 12 years Simon has worked within the private advisory team of Grant Thornton Perth as an SMSF specialist advising business and private clients. Simon advises clients on issues that range from establishing and administering SMSFs, dealing with complex compliance issues, and assisting clients with tailored investment strategies to build their wealth in the superannuation environment.
Simon is a Director in our Private Wealth team and member of the Grant Thornton Wealth Advisory Services Investment Committee with responsibility for decisions relating to the acquisition, divestment and management of investments across client portfolios to protect and grow their wealth.
- Bachelor of Business (Edith Cowan University)
- Member of the Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- CA SMSF Specialist, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Certificate of Public Practice, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Kaplan Professional Education
- Accredited Aged Care Professional, Aged Care Steps