Director - Financial advisory
Tam has over 11 years of professional services experience, with 3 years’ experience in Audit and over 9 years’ experience in Corporate Finance. Tam has worked with businesses of various sizes, from small privately owned businesses to listed companies operating in both South Africa and Australia.
Tam’s core experience includes financial due diligence and IPO advisory assignments, with capability in complimentary due diligence services such as market research and commercial reviews, and purchase price allocation services.
Tam has gained experience in a number of industries, with particular knowledge in real estate in construction, food & beverage and consulting & IT industries.
Examples of experience include:
- Provided financial due diligence services to Sumitomo Forestry on the acquisition of the Scott Park Group
- Provided financial due diligence services to Lamb Weston on the acquisition of Marvel Packers and Ready Meals
- Provided financial due diligence services to 5G Networks on their acquisition of the direct business of Inabox and the Melbourne Data Centre
- Provided financial due diligence services to OUTSOURCING Inc on the acquisition of PM-Partners
- Provided financial due diligence services to the Mantel Group on the acquisition of CMD Solutions
- Member of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Bachelor of Accounting