article banner
Press Release

Commission Factory completes sale to Awin

Congratulations to the shareholders of Commission Factory on the completion of their sale to Awin.

Commission Factory was founded in 2011 and is regarded as the leading provider of affiliate account management and technology in Australia, servicing more than half of all affiliate programs in Australia. The company has partnered with over half of the region’s local retailers and has a presence in Malaysia and Singapore.

Media company Awin is a global affiliate network, part of the Axel Springer group head quartered in Germany. Awin has over 230,000 contributing publishers as well as 16,500 advertisers. The company has more than 1000 employees in 15 offices across the world.
We were pleased to advise on the sale, which commenced with Awin taking a 25% interest in September 2019 and then acquiring the remaining 75% in September 2020.
The acquisition of Commission Factory provides global affiliate network Awin’s clients greater access to the Australian, New Zealand and South East Asia markets.

Subscribe to receive our publications

Subscribe now to be kept up-to-date with timely and relevant insights, unique to the nature of your business, your areas of interest and the industry in which you operate.