Partner - Audit & Assurance
Andrew has over 15 years’ experience with Grant Thornton in both Australia and the United States. During this time he has developed an understanding of the changing regulatory environment and its impact on the accounting and internal control needs of his clients, which reside across the public, private and Not for Profit space.
Andrew has both external and internal audit experience, specialising in areas such as statutory audits, due diligence, half yearly reviews, internal controls reviews and internal audit training.
Andrew has a wide range of experience with businesses in the Real estate & construction, Technology & media, Energy & Resources, Manufacturing and Retail industries.
- Audit partner for multidisciplinary construction services companies with a range of different customer contracts presenting complex revenue recognition issues
- Lead audit partner for clients operating overseas in multiple locations, coordinating a global audit approach and seamless service delivery to meet each group’s needs
- A member of Grant Thornton International’s International Financial Reporting Standards Interpretation Group which is responsible for considering accounting standard interpretation issues around our global network
- Bachelor of Business (Management)/Bachelor of Commerce
- Chartered Accountant
- Registered Company Auditor