Partner - Tax
Paul has over 25 years of experience in public practice in both the specialist tax and business advisory areas.
Paul has extensive experience in providing taxation advice and compliance services to a broad range of clients.
He specialises in corporate taxation, tax effect accounting, tax consolidation, business restructuring advice, capital gains tax and other tax advisory. Paul also has extensive experience in financial reporting for listed and unlisted public companies and compliance with AIFRS.
Paul has extensive experience in taxation advisory and compliance across the following industries:
- mining and exploration;
- real estate and construction, land developments;
- software and technology;
- mining services;
- food, beverage and agribusiness;
- life sciences.
- Bachelor of Economics (accounting and commercial law), University of Sydney
- Member of the Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Tax Institute – Chartered Tax Advisor
- Registered Tax Agent