Partner & Head of Private Business Tax & Advisory - Sydney
Paul acts as a strategic advisor to clients in the professional and financial services sectors, as well as in Retail, Real Estate & Construction and Automotive. Paul advises his clients in estate, retirement and succession planning as well as asset protection and domestic and international tax effective structuring.
In addition, Paul’s recent assignments include:
- managing the aggregation of multiple businesses as a precursor to trade sale and initial public offerings
- development and implementation of joint venture structures for property development
- design and implementation of operating structures for professional practices
- design of wealth creation and protection strategies for high net worth individuals
Paul has acted as an adviser to numerous boards and is currently a board member of Grant Thornton Australia Limited and is the local head of private client tax.
- Bachelor of Arts (Accounting), Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Laws, Macquarie University
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Chartered Tax Adviser of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales