I work with our clients to successfully execute their strategic initiatives and deliver cost savings that improve the performance of their business.
Director - Management Consulting
Phoebe provides operations, stakeholder engagement, transformation and program management consulting to help businesses successfully execute their strategic initiatives. She supports customers through delivering large programs of work, strategy activation and execution work, as she is simplifying and streamlining operational processes.
Phoebe brings over 10 years of industry and Management Consulting experience, including engagements with DELWP, Coles Supermarkets, Coles Express, Adairs, Reject Shop and David Jones. Phoebe is a recognised leader with excellent communication skills, a natural leadership style and a proactive approach to decision making.
Prior to her current role, Phoebe was consulting in the UK and worked with Linfox’s FMCG and APAC Program Management divisions for three years.
- Strategy Activation, including Strategy development & Implementation and Project & Program Management
- Operating Model, including Governance interactions, Org design and Business process mapping
- Performance Improvement, including Cost-out initiatives and Business Performance Measurement
- AUD $129m+ turnover ASX company – Led a team to undertake a Time and Motion Study of the retailers in-store operations, capture data and identification of $4.7m pa in efficiency gains. In addition, the team developed labour model for the business that assisted a reorientation in favour of customer experience.
- AUD $375m+ turnover Australian Government Dept organisation – Completed an assessment of baseline costs associated with five functional areas, where she identified $1.95m pa of productivity opportunities.
- AUD $578m+ turnover ASX company – Delivered a Proof-of-Concept critical path of activities for a retailer to prioritise the evaluation of a third-party home delivery model. This required support to define and execute activities on the critical path to implementing this model nationally.
- AUD $30b+ turnover ASX company – Supported the Central PMO function for a $1b supply chain automation program (ongoing). This included coordination and creation of program related documents for PCGs, executive committees and board.
- Master of Business Administration, Melbourne Business School
- Bachelor of Business Management, RMIT
- Diploma of Logistics, Victoria University
- Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner