I take pride in delivering culturally tailored and tangible solutions linked to clear commercial outcomes for my clients.
Director – Management Consulting
Change Management & Performance Improvement
Raj works collaboratively with his clients on their transformation journeys through advising and implementing best practice change management and performance improvement strategies. This enables his clients to realise their future state vision of technological advancement, improved ways of working, and profit optimisation.
Raj’s engagements have included leading the Change Management Office (CMO) on multi-year transformation programs, redesigning operating models across various functional areas, and implementing large-scale profit optimisation programs with significant commercial outcomes for his clients.
Raj has predominantly worked with clients in the retail sector across supermarkets, hypermarkets, wholesale retailers, and fashion brands. Raj’s clientele spans across Asia-Pacific with clients in Australia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Thailand.
- Change Management on major technology-driven transformation programs through design and implementation of end-to-end change management plan, including communications and stakeholder engagement
- Operating Model Redesign focused on improving ways of working through the lens of people, process, technology, and governance
- Performance Improvement through identification of profit maximisation opportunities and opportunity realisation through hands-on implementation and performance monitoring of key strategic initiatives
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), University of Queensland
- Master of Financial Analysis, University of New South Wales
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA), Australia
- PROSCI Certified Change Management Practitioner