Clients value a partnership where we work together to achieve a common goal. My aim is to ensure that I listen and work in partnership with my clients.
Director – Employment Solutions
Shivani works closely with a range of clients, from multinational corporations to unlisted private companies, and assists with their globally agile workforce, Australian employment tax obligations and employee share scheme design and implementation.
Given the interaction of the various taxes, Shivani looks at employment taxes wholistically, giving consideration to all aspects of what may be important and key to clients. She also has vast experience in helping clients with policy restructuring (from global mobility policies to fringe benefits tax policies), compliance related advisory, employment tax health checks identifying key risk areas and savings opportunities and audits that may have been raised by various tax authorities obtaining successful outcomes.
Shivani is also involved in due diligence projects during the sale and acquisition of entities.
- Global Mobility: assisting clients with their globally agile workforce involving policy restructuring, employment tax matters and other employee specific considerations
- Employee Share Scheme Design and Implementation: assisting clients with an alternate way of remuneration and its associated Australian tax implications
- Employment Tax: helping clients understand their employment obligations (including PAYG withholding, fringe benefits tax, payroll tax and superannuation), including policy restructuring, employment tax health checks and employment tax audits with the Australian Taxation Office and State Revenue Offices
- Bachelors of Commerce and Arts (Accounting and Psychology)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand