Principal - Private Business Tax & Advisory
Stacey has 20 years of experience providing business advisory services to a variety of client types and sizes. Her experience allows Stacey to advise privately owned family groups, investors and individuals who require comprehensive financial advice.
Stacey is a specialist in compliance services, the preparation of budgets and structuring advice. She has worked with many clients to help unlock significant potential for growth. Several of her existing clients started as small companies and have since evolved into large national organisations and groups. She has also assisted clients in selling down their interests in a business and transition their focus onto investments and wealth preservation.
Stacey has particular expertise in the Real Estate and Construction sector, advising clients with an interest in developments and investment. She has also worked closely with clients from other industries such as retail.
Key examples of Stacey’s work include:
- provision of in house accounting support and assistance to develop internal accounting procedure and systems
- sales and purchases of assets – advising on the structuring and financial aspects of purchasing new businesses and investments
- advising on sale of investments, including tax and financing considerations
- Chartered Accountant
- Chartered Tax Advisor - The Tax Institute
- Graduate Certificate of Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)