Partner - Tax
Office Chair - Sydney
Vince has over 30 years taxation experience, including over 20 years as a Partner.
Over his career, Vince has advised on domestic and international tax issues to a wide range of clients including Technology & Media, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Major Projects & Infrastructure and Real Estate & Construction clients.
He has also been heavily involved in the Transfer Pricing area, with experience in both structuring and ATO audit activities.
His experience includes:
- numerous mergers and acquisitions assignments
- assistance with ATO assurance reviews and audits
- transfer pricing audit support
- tax structuring and consulting on major infrastructure projects (road and rail)
- development of tax risk and governance systems
- cross-border tax planning, including the establishment of Australian and foreign operations and development of tax effective cross-border financing structures
- Due Diligence Reports and Independent Expert Reports
- remuneration planning and establishment of employee share and option plans
- advice on restructuring to accommodate an Initial Public Offering
- advice in respect of cross-border Intellectual Property Licensing structures
- salary packaging and Fringe Benefits Tax advice for expatriates
Vince also leads the National Tax Governance and Controversy team, supporting companies with their tax governance and tax risk management.
As one of Grant Thornton’s leading tax spokespeople, Vince has been regularly seen and heard providing informed comment on a number of corporate and international tax issues.
- Bachelor of Economics
- Masters of Taxation
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Affiliate Member of the Insitute of Charted Accountants