The most successful growth market in the world, the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange, provides mid-size growth companies with an opportunity to raise capital and a liquid marketplace to trade shares.
For internationally-focused Australian companies, the market’s attractions include:
- access to the UK capital market, one of the deepest pools of capital in the world
- access to international institutional investors
- higher valuations may be possible due to the focus on growth companies
- potential to raise international business profile to assist in expanding into new markets
- simplified regulatory environment specifically designed for the needs of growing companies
- no minimum entry criteria in relation to company size, track record, number of shares in public hands, etc.
How we help
We have over 18 years’ experience assisting Australian companies to access the funding opportunities presented by an AIM IPO or dual listing.
We work with our UK member firm, Grant Thornton UK LLP, the leading independent Nominated Adviser to AIM companies, a financial adviser to Premium Listed and Standard Listed companies, highly experienced at reporting accountant services and experts in advising on public company mergers and acquisitions.
Get in touch
Subscribe to receive our publications
Subscribe now to be kept up-to-date with timely and relevant insights, unique to the nature of your business, your areas of interest and the industry in which you operate.