I want to empower family and mid-sized businesses to create a sustainable legacy through best practice, innovation and challenging strategic thinking. I am passionate about working with my clients as if I am part of their internal team to meet their goals and make a difference.
Partner – Private Business Tax & Advisory
Michaela works with the owners and finance teams of private mid-sized businesses and high growth scale-ups to help future proof their businesses.
Michaela specialises with working with sustainable and purpose-driven businesses, family businesses and professional services, as well as businesses on their sustainability journey. Michaela understands every business is unique and has different needs depending on their life phase and strategic direction. As such, she has a broad range of experience from accounting and tax compliance, Virtual CFO advisory, Family Business Consulting and working with businesses on their ESG and Sustainability strategies. Whatever your goals, Michaela and her team cut through and deliver outcomes.
- Creating sustainable practices and longevity in client’s businesses through business, ESG & Sustainability Strategies
- Family Business Consulting including Family Charters, Succession Planning and advising to the next generation.
- Full range of business, accounting, and taxation compliance and advisory services.
Advice and insights to C-suite and Boards.
- Tax planning, including consideration of efficient structuring of both corporate and personal tax affairs.
- Sustainability Strategies and the Circular Economy with Cambridge Judge Business School
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)