Director - Private Advisory
Michaela has over 10 years’ experience, working with a broad range of clients in the mid sized business space. Working with the business, as well as the owners of the business, Michaela understands their differing needs and how to reconcile these for long term success.
Michaela specialises in working with professional services clients including engineering firms, law firms, architectural firms, advertising agencies, recruiters; to name a few. Dealing in the knowledge economy, professional services firms often have unique structures and requirements that sets them apart from not only other segments of the market, but from their competitors. Each requires a tailored approach.
Michaela collaborates closely with her clients on:
- Working capital advisory, in particular regarding WIP, debtors, production, cash-flow etc.
- Full range of business, accounting, and taxation compliance and advisory services
- Advice and insights to C-suite and Boards
- Succession planning and estate planning, in particular reference to family businesses and their particular requirements.
- Tax planning, including consideration of efficient structuring of both corporate and personal tax affairs in particular
- Client specific tax risks and involvement in the management of such risks.
Michaela’s specific client experience focuses on, professional services firms, property development and construction industries and family businesses.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)