I find bringing people together to solve complex challenges extremely rewarding. Everyone has a unique insight they can contribute to building a practical solution. Lasting change is easier to embed when people see their concerns have been addressed and their ideas reflected in the final outcome.
Director – Management Consulting
Strategy Activation, Performance Improvement, Project Management, Strategy
Noel works closely with executives and senior management to successfully deliver business transformation initiatives and help embed lasting change.
Noel has a highly versatile skillset that focuses on strategy activation and performance improvement across medium to large sized organisations. His engagements have included developing strategic roadmaps, project managing initiatives across multiple business units, undertaking commercial analysis, improving operational processes and drafting business cases for approval.
Noel is a highly effective communicator who builds rapport with stakeholders to drive the delivery of strong outcomes.
Prior to joining Grant Thornton Noel worked in the Australian Federal Public Service before joining another professional services firm, he previously served as a member of the Australian Army Reserves.
- Project Management of transformation initiatives across retail merchandise, supply chain, professional services and public sectors including the establishment and running of PMO governance structures, conducting extensive stakeholder communications and preparing Board papers
- Strategy development for large organisations including preparing strategy storyboards and roadmaps, conducting strategic analysis, developing cost models and scenario options
- Commercial Finance including FP&A reporting and forecasting, cost optimisation initiatives and business case development
- Process Improvement including process mapping, building models, tools and templates to embed new processes
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Adelaide, 2003–2007
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Adelaide, 2002–2004
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, ANU, 2009
- CPA Australia, Associate Member (ASA)