Director - Private Business Tax & Advisory
Christian has 18 years experience with Grant Thornton providing accounting, tax and business advisory services to a range of clients. His aim is to deliver practical solutions to complex issues.
Over his many years in the profession, it has been demonstrated to Christian that clients are not necessarily interested in the solution itself, but are looking to work with someone they have a good rapport with, who they trust and who really understands their needs.
Christian is passionate about helping family business owners achieve their goals and has specific skills and experience with:
- Business structuring and compliance
- Assisting business owners with wealth extraction, planning for succession and the sale process
- Management reporting, including the preparation and review of 3 way budgets/forecasts and models
- Using IT and system automation to improve accounting functions and reporting
- Motor Dealer Services
- Building and Construction
- Medical Sector
- Real Estate Industry
- Technology and Cloud Solutions
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Member of the Institute of Charted Accountants
- Member of Taxation Institute of Australia