Director – Transfer Pricing
Keith is a Director at Grant Thornton with over 12 years of professional experience advising clients specifically in relation to transfer pricing issues.
Central to his approach is understanding your business and your needs to use transfer pricing for risk management, and align operational and tax strategies.
This focus has provided him with excellent knowledge and understanding of the integral aspects to prepare transfer pricing documentation for strategic planning, audit defence and commercial justification purposes.
In addition, Keith has significant experience assisting clients with the processes of the Australian Tax Office, including Streamlined Assurance Reviews, Multinational Anti-Avoidance Legislation reviews and other general transfer pricing record reviews and audits.
Keith’s areas of expertise include:
- Preparation of documentation in compliance with ATO and OECD rules and requirements;
- Pricing and structuring cross-border debt capital;
- Supply chain optimisation and economic modelling;
- Significant Global Entity obligations including Country-by-Country reporting, Multinational Anti-Avoidance Legislation and Diverted Profits Tax;
- Negotiate advance pricing arrangements; and
- Transfer pricing reviews and audits, including commercial justification reports.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia