Partner – Management Consulting
Liz is an exceptional senior retail executive with national and international experience in Merchandise and Category Leadership, Supply Chain Transformation, Retail Operations and Marketing within FMCG, Health, Beauty, Fashion, Footwear and Accessories.
Liz’s extensive professional experience comes from working for some of Australia’s largest ASX 200 companies - driving revenue growth, optimising business profitability and increasing market-share across department store, pharmacy, convenience store and e-commerce channels in both corporate and franchise store networks. Known as an influential leader focused on mentoring talent and developing future leaders to execute strategic change and deliver performance excellence. Committed to delivering end to end retail, operational and supply chain success that provides true customer value across an organisation.
Examples of work include:
- Independent Retail Consultant - completing project and advisory roles for a number of Health & Beauty brands including; Beta A2, Farmers Choice, Simply Natural Nutrition, Go Pure Australia, The Collagen Co, Face Halo, and Retailers; Cue Clothing Company, Colette and Tony Bianco.
- General Manager Key Accounts & Retail at News Corp – leading the retail category which is the largest advertising category at News with highest share of voice.
- Senior Consultant at XAct Solutions - including work with PVH Brands, working with the Head of Online to review their online business to deliver streamlined processes and increased profitability. Also completed a Business Improvement and Transformation Program with VinCommerce in Vietnam, delivering significant savings across many streams in the business.
- General Manager Merchandise at Australian Pharmaceutical Industries – holding responsibility for retail brand, Priceline - one of Australia’s leading health and beauty market retailers. This role included responsibility for $4b in revenue and leading a team of 123 people.
- Group General Manager Cosmetics, Footwear, Accessories & Intimate Apparel at Myer - developing strategic business plans that aligned to the overall direction of Myer’s strategy, ensuring the right balance of National, International and Myer Exclusive Brands, meeting the company’s financial objectives. Strategy and implementation included supplier plans, marketing/promotional plans, brand value management and online/omni channel strategies. Liz also led, coached and mentored diverse teams, by building buying and leadership capabilities.