The world’s had its eye on Australia for our quality food, beverage and agricultural products, and watching businesses expand globally has been truly rewarding. Closer to home, we need to bolster these businesses given the increased domestic reliance on the sector. I help clients seize the support and opportunities to remain resilient.
Partner - Audit & Assurance
Tony has over 35 years’ experience serving Australian and International mid-market clients. He provides specialist skills to mid-cap and mid-market business in auditing, accounting, due diligence, management reporting and business planning. Tony previously acted as head of Grant Thornton’s Food, Beverage and Agribusiness industry team for over a decade.
Tony has acted as lead partner for the Australian and US audit of a fast-growing mid-market company in the food sector with operations in Australia, Europe and the USA.
He has advised on the sale of a significant Agricultural asset for a family-owned enterprise operating in Australia.
· Advising client across a wide range of sectors, including Aquaculture, Beef and Feedlots, Dairy, Lamb, Poultry, Ducks, Broad Acre Farming, Cotton, Vegetables, Food Processing and Food and Beverage Retailing.
· Managing the preparation for external audits, ensuring they adhere to the changing regulatory environment, have strong internal assurance frameworks in place, reviewing financial and operational performance, and providing recommendations to minimise risk and exposure area.
· Providing guidance around managing complex accounting issues.
- Bachelor Commerce
- Fellow Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- Australian Agribusiness Association