- Transitioning support for auto supply chain companies
- Innovation in Australia
- New FBT entertainment cap introduced
- New reporting obligations for multinational companies
- Unlocking super
- The truth behind business failure
- 2015 Distinguished Family Business of the Year
- Melbourne plan refresh: The 2050 metropolitan planning strategy
- Tax alert: GST & remote housing accommodation
- The Federal Government's Tax discussion paper released today
- New fees hurt developers’ bottom line
- Payroll Tax Rebate – Action before 23 November 2015
- New South Wales State Budget 2015-16
- Western Australian Real estate & construction update
- Victoria Real estate & construction update
- South Australia Real estate & construction update
- Queensland Real estate & construction update
- New South Wales Real estate & construction update
- State revenue offices and the ATO information sharing
- Redundant corporate entities?
- Streamlined process for new business applications
- Imported building materials under scrutiny
- Tightened lending rules threaten industry growth
- Any GST hike must be offset
- New PM appoints Minister for Cities
- Reforming Australia’s Federation and Tax System
- A message from our Global Head of Real Estate & Construction
- Adelaide CBD property outlook – Key considerations
- The deadline is looming for the Exploration Development Incentive
- Valuing Employee Share Schemes (ESS) – Impending Tax Changes
- Queensland State Budget 2015-16
- New restrictions on entertainment salary packaging
- NADA conference day three
- NADA conference day two
- Do you have the keys to NADA 2015? Day 1
- South Australian State Budget 2015-16
- 27 Pay Periods in 2015/16
- Corporate simplification and solvent liquidations
- Fringe Benefits – Hidden FBT and deemed dividend issues
- NSW Payroll Tax Rebate
- SuperStream compliance
- Should I maintain my SMSF?
- Art and collectables as alternative investments
- Tax alert: GST ruling published
- Western Australian State Budget 2015-16
- New funding opportunities for Australian food & beverage companies
- Super fund investment choice – What are the options?
- Nominating beneficiaries for your superannuation benefits
- Superannuation consolidation
- Victorian State Budget 2015/16
- Encouraging innovation in Australia’s Life Sciences and Biotechnology industries
- Fraud in focus: Fraud and corruption in Banking and Financial Services
- Tax alert: Refunds of excess GST
- New Employee Share Scheme Bill Introduced
- SuperStream employer webinars
- Staying vigilant against fraud
- Tax Alert: Are you meeting your employment tax obligations?
- Tax alert: No change to R&D tax offset rates
- Act now to be ready for FATCA
- Tax alert: Changes to Employee Share Scheme Tax Laws
The sharing of information between the Australian Taxation Office and various other government agencies continues to form the foundation for data matching and compliance programs.
Improving the Federation model and ultimately Australia’s overall fiscal position and productivity were the key driving objectives for discussion at the recent Australian leaders’ retreat held in Sydney on 22 July 2015.
As political debate continues around increasing the rate of GST, concerns remain that this move may prove detrimental to the Australian real estate and construction industry.
New measures announced by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) and now implemented by individual banks run the risk of affecting development approvals and puts further pressure on house prices in Australia.
Another year, another PM! That’s five in five years, so one could be forgiven for thinking that Australia is governed by the opinion polls.
Tighter regulation on imported building materials is under construction following an apartment fire in Melbourne’s Docklands.
New measures to be brought in from 1 July 2016, will allow for a smoother application process for registering a new business, with a commitment to reduce the number of business identifiers.
Do you have redundant corporate entities that are overcomplicating your group structure and incurring unnecessary costs each year? It may be worth considering undertaking a corporate simplification process.
The NSW residential market has continued to report a steady growth with figures up 18.35% for all dwelling types. We also look at the Supreme Court’s new property dispute process and the unveiled location for the upcoming South West Airport.
Brisbane’s property market continues to be thrive with continued development approvals and major construction activity. We also look at a new Supreme Court decision regarding land tax recovery from commercial tenants