Creditors information: G-M
- Gondon HLHS Epping Pty Ltd
- Graziers' Investment Company Ltd
- Greensill Capital Pty Limited
- I-Prosperity Capital Group Pty Ltd
- International Entertainment Consulting Pty Ltd
- Isik & Lancellotti Pty Ltd
- Jag Civil & Drainage Pty Ltd
- Kleen Holdings Pty Ltd
- KS Contractors Pty Ltd
- Kyneton Windows & Glass Pty Ltd
- Little Pink Houses Pty Ltd
- LM Investment Management Limited
- M101 Nominees Pty Ltd
- Makin & Luby Pty Ltd
- McPhie & Co Pty Ltd
- Melbourne Coach Terminal Pty Ltd
- Members Alliance Group (In Liquidation)
- Millennium Thoroughbreds Pty Ltd & Brigt Australia Pty Ltd
- Miniso Master Franchisee Pty Ltd
- Mossman Sugar Company Limited
- MPM Recruitment Services Pty Ltd
- Muggeridge Constructions Pty Ltd
Miniso Creditors’ Trust
On 13 July 2020, Philip Campbell-Wilson and Said Jahani were appointed Joint and Several Administrators of the Company.
On 2 October 2020, Philip Campbell-Wilson and Said Jahani were appointed Joint and Several Deed Administrators of the Company.
On 2 October 2020, the Miniso Creditors’ Trust was created for the purpose of administering a distribution to eligible creditors. Philip Campbell-Wilson and Said Jahani are the Trustees of the Trust.
Creditors who have any queries relating to the Company should contact Chloe Lim of our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8297 2437.
Information for media:
Access the Portal
Click below to access our portal
Click below to access a list of useful resources and information