Partner - Audit & Assurance
Rosie has over ten years of public practice experience in both Australia and the UK including a 3 month period at one of the big 4 banks in the UK. Prior to this Rosie spent 6 months at the Hong Kong Securities Institute.
Through growing up in Hong Kong and living & working in Australia and the UK and dealing with clients with significant international presence, Rosie has been able to gain invaluable experience providing her with the global perspective necessary to better assist her clients’ needs in an expanding global marketplace, especially within the APAC region.
Rosie has worked on a diverse portfolio of clients including listed public and large private companies across industries including advertising and media, technology and professional services. Rosie also has considerable experience running large international multi-location assignments.
From this wide experience base, Rosie has built a breadth of knowledge and insight. This well-rounded perspective, together with her focus on service and delivery, means clients get the assurance they require delivered seamlessly by someone who’s easy to work with and adaptable to their needs and culture.
- Statutory audits of public and private entities
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- International assignments
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Member of the Member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Bachelor of Business Studies, University of Sheffield – (UK)
- Chartered accountant