Principal - Tax
Anne has over 28 years experience working with large public companies to small family businesses. She is quick to identify her client’s needs and interpret complex legislation to achieve the best possible results for them.
Anne has extensive tax knowledge particularly in the areas of corporate tax and risk mitigation reviews, capital gains tax rollovers and concessions, taxation of trusts and tax controversy management. Having held several Director and Board positions throughout her career, she also brings a strong commercial and business focus to her engagements.
Anne is an active member of Grant Thornton’s real estate and construction and aged care industry teams.
Significant engagements include:
- Lead tax advisor in the co-ordination of a multinational tax due diligence exercise for an acquisition by a large listed company.
- Advisor to several residential village operators on new tax changes, resulting in multi-million dollar tax adjustments.
- Advisor to a significant family-owned business in respect to an ongoing ATO review.
- Lead tax advisor to a large privately owned business on corporate restructuring for their group.
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Tax Institute of Australia - Chartered Tax Advisor
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting/Business Law)