Partner - Private Advisory
Doug has over 30 years experience providing tax and business advisory services to a wide range of businesses and organisations throughout Queensland and Papua New Guinea.
Doug adds value to his clients by providing a holistic service using his expertise across a range of specialist tax areas, family law, commercial disputes and business strategy implementation.
- advice on a restructuring proposal including tax consolidation legislation for a large construction business
- assistance with disputes with regulatory authorities including appearances at tribunals and courts in relation to tax matters
- valuation of a property development and investment business for family law purposes
- Bachelor of Commerce - University of Queensland
- Professional Year - The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Registered Tax Agent
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia