Partner - Tax
Adam has over 20 years’ experience providing specialist taxation services to businesses ranging from small start-ups to public listed groups across a range of industries.
Adam has worked in both public practice and commerce and as a result, is acutely aware that commercial application of tax laws is extremely difficult. He also strongly promotes the benefits of tax risk management and tax governance by directors and boards.
Adam assists his clients through applying his experience with structuring, ATO audits and reviews, transactional tax advice, tax risk management and complex corporate tax issues.
Examples of Adam’s work include:
- Transactional tax advice and due diligence on M&A activities of domestic and international businesses
- Private and class tax rulings
- Strong success in advising clients and negotiating outcomes to ATO audits and reviews
- Advice on complex tax issues including tax consolidation entries and exits, tax losses, cross-border issues and restructuring for commercial efficiencies
- Development and implementation of tax risk management frameworks and associated education
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Laws