Partner & Head of Financial Advisory – Adelaide
George specialises in providing corporate finance services to a range of public and private companies and private equity funds. His main areas of focus are mergers & acquisitions, capital raising, due diligence, valuations and financial modelling.
George’s experience spans across a broad range of sectors including industrial markets, consumer markets, healthcare, technology, ENR, mining services and professional services.
Transaction experience includes:
- Hills Limited on a number of divestments and strategic initiatives
- URSYS Pty Ltd on its sale to Telstra
- The independent directors of Talent2 International on its offer from Morgan & Banks and Allegis Group
- Corporate Express on its defence to a takeover offer by Staples
- Divestments including Chapel Hill Winery, Torbreck Wines, Mitsubishi Motor’s Engine Manufacturing Facility and Ed Harry Menswear
- The privatisation of Bridgestone Australia Limited
- DoloMatrix International on its sale to Tox Free and a subsequent equal access capital return
- Bachelor of Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australia