Greg proudly leads our talented and passionate team of Growth Advisors delivering industry expertise to mid-sized businesses.
He specialises in working with businesses with complex cashflow difficulties and developing commercial outcomes. Greg has extensive experience in Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics, Real Estate and Education.
As a result of spending two years in China, Greg has developed a strong understanding of the complexities of doing business in that country and the importance of a strong regional network.
Key examples of Greg’s work include:
- in the education sector he worked closely with the State Government, has conducted over 400 independent reviews, co-authored a book and consulted directly with State Ministers and their advisors
- established the restructuring practice as a Partner of Grant Thornton China from 2012–2014
- Member of Restructuring and Insolvency Faculty of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Hong Kong Chapter of the Turnaround Management Association
- Member of the Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- Official Liquidator of the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia