Partner - Financial Advisory
Jonathan specialises in Transaction Advisory Services as part of the Corporate Finance team. His expertise covers due diligence for corporate and private equity clients, and he has worked on a significant number of domestic and international transactions.
Jonathan provides due diligence services for mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures. He also acts as an investigating accountant for initial public offerings on the ASX. Over the years, he has been involved in many domestic and overseas listings on the ASX as well cross-border transactions throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia across a range of industries including professional services, distribution, manufacturing, technology, retail, financial services and medical devices.
Jonathan has over 12 years’ experience providing services to publicly listed, privately held and global businesses in Sydney and London.
Examples of work
- Investigating Accountant roles on initial public offerings and secondary offerings on the ASX
- Buy-side financial and sell-side vendor financial due diligence on mergers & acquisition (M&A) transactions
- Completion accounts preparation and review on M&A transactions structured with a completion mechanism
- Financial due diligence on pre-lend and re-finance reviews
- Business health checks covering historical and forecast financial performance, financial position, working capital and cash flow reviews
- Bachelor of Applied Finance with a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) – Macquarie University
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Certificate of Public Practice (Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand)
- Director and authorised representative of Grant Thornton Corporate Finance Pty Limited (AFSL 247140)