Partner - Audit & Assurance
Matthew provides professional services to a diverse range and size of clients in a variety of industries. His primary focus is within the Financial Services, and Real Estate & Construction industries.
Matthew specialises in assisting clients to meet their statutory reporting requirements, whilst ensuring that they also meet industry best practice. He works with clients ranging from new industry participants, to major property groups and fund managers with over one billion dollars of funds under management
Matthew has gained a broad knowledge across all areas of the funds management industry and is a specialist in the area of property funds and property related audit engagements.
Examples of recent experience include
- listed company audits
- the audit of wholesale and retail funds, managers holding an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL),
- the audit of trust accounts, recoverable outgoings and net operating income verification (NOI) assignments.
- private company audits
- investigating accountants reports
- assisting Australian technology and Fintech companies through the IPO process
- Registered Company Auditor
- Chartered Accountant
- Registered Trust Account Examiner