Partner – Audit & Assurance
Nicolas is an experienced audit practitioner combining his technical skills with international exposure having worked in Australia and France.
Nicolas has experience in a number of different industries including energy & resources, real estate & construction, manufacturing and retail.
He provides audit services to a wide range of local and international companies and has a client centric approach, focussed on open and clear communication. He supports his clients beyond the compliance aspect of his role as auditor by providing business insights that add value.
Key assignments include advising in the following areas:
- Audit of listed companies and large private companies with local and overseas operations
- Internal control and business cycle reviews
- Australian Statutory reporting and disclosure requirements
- Interpretation of Australian equivalents to International Financial Reporting Standards
- Other assurance engagements
Through working in these different locations and dealing with clients with international presence, Nicolas has been able to gain considerable experience providing him with the global perspective necessary to better assist his clients’ needs in an expanding global marketplace.
- Registered Company Auditor
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (ICAA)
- Certificate of Public Practice
- Master of Science in Accounting and Finance – University of Paris IX Dauphine
- Master of Science in Corporate Tax – University of Paris IX Dauphine