Director - Audit & Assurance
Warren is a director in the Audit & Assurance service line of the Grant Thornton Cairns office.
Warren completed his Chartered Accountant qualification along with his formative auditing years in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. In 2009, Warren immigrated to Australia to join the audit team in Cairns.
Warren has provided external audit, internal audit, advisory and related services to a number of organisations across a variety of industries.
Warren is the current chair of the audit committee of Hope Vale Aboriginal Shire Council.
Warren oversees audit and assurance services to a number of clients of the Grant Thornton Cairns office and is jointly responsible for a team of 25 auditors. Key clients of Warren’s include:
- Reef Casino Trust
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Cairns
- The Cape York Partnership Group
- Mareeba Shire Council
- Advance Cairns
- International affiliate of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Internal Auditor
- Member of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants