I enjoy working alongside my clients to help them quantify and appreciate the value of their business or asset for M&A transactions, accounting and tax compliance purposes. I bring a combination of industry and corporate value advisory experiences, allowing me to help my clients navigate the complexity of quantifying the true value of a business or asset based on robust and commercially-focused approach.
Director – Financial Advisory
Corporate Finance – Valuations
Joanne is a corporate valuation practitioner with extensive experience in providing independent valuations for publicly listed and privately held companies ranging from start-ups to multinational corporations across a wide range of industries for M&A transaction, financial reporting and tax purposes.
Having worked in valuations and corporate finance for over 15 years, Joanne understands her clients’ varied valuation needs. She provides practical and fit-for-purpose valuation advice suited for each business in their unique operating environment. Other than mature businesses, Joanne has provided valuations for high growth businesses.
Joanne is bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese. She understands Asian business culture and has provided valuation advice to Asian clients from Southeast Asia, China and Japan.
- Valuations for M&A transactions, financial reporting and tax purposes
- Pre-deal and post-deal purchase price allocation and goodwill impairment assessment
- Intellectual property and intangible asset valuations
- Employee share option and incentive valuations
- Assessment of investments in unlisted assets including private equity and venture capital portfolio companies and infrastructure assets
- Certified Practicing Accountant, CPA Australia
- Master of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)