Director - Tax
Adam has over 18 years’ experience providing specialist taxation services to businesses ranging from small start-ups to public listed groups across a range of industries.
Adam has worked in both public practice and commerce and as a result, strongly promotes the benefits of tax risk management and tax governance by directors and boards.
Adam assists his clients through applying his experience with international and domestic structuring, ATO audits and reviews, tax due diligence and tax risk management and education. His sector experience includes: corporate and business tax, structuring and restructuring, tax due diligence for mergers, acquisitions and disposals, tax risk management and tax consolidation.
Examples of Adam’s work include:
- Lead tax advisor to one of Queensland’s largest agricultural groups in relation to an acquisition that tripled its size and enabled it to become one of the two largest groups of its type in Australia
- Lead tax advisor to an international investor in relation to the acquisition of its first business in Australia
- Assisted businesses in resolving ATO audits and negotiating settlements with the ATO
- Undertook a detailed tax review for one of Australia's largest not for profit aged care providers incorporating development of new processes and procedures, staff training and liaison with ATO regarding outcomes
- Lead tax advisor to business aggregators with respect to initial public offerings (IPOs)
- Effective tax rate review and associated structuring for businesses operating and owned across multiple jurisdictions
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Laws