Partner - Private Advisory
Andrew has over 19 years’ experience providing mid-size businesses with tax, accounting, audit and corporate finance services. In this time Andrew also worked in Colombia and Senegal West Africa, starting, funding, operating and publicly listing businesses in the exploration and mining sector.
Andrew works closely with businesses to provide general tax, accounting and commercial advice. He has a deep understanding of what matters to mid-size businesses, and is focused on providing commercially valuable advice to his clients.
Andrew is heavily involved within the Technology & Media, Energy & Resources and the Life Science industry groups at Grant Thornton. Additionally, Andrew has experience in providing insights to the Retail, Professional Services, Manufacturing and Transport industries.
Examples of Andrew’s work include:
- Leading a $20 billion sale of a public company, Australia’s largest retail sector transaction to date
- He spent over six years in industry as an entrepreneur starting, funding and divesting two of his own businesses in the mining and exploration industries in different jurisdictions globally
- Working with and advising leading manufacturing companies in Australia
- Masters of Applied Finance (The University of Melbourne)
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting and Finance (Monash University)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Graduate of the Institute of Company Directors