Partner - Private Advisory
National Head of Professional Services
Ben has over 28 years experience in the provision of accounting and taxation advice to a myriad of clients. He has a large client portfolio ranging from small individual taxpayers through to large multinationals and small listed entities. He provides a full range of accounting, taxation and compliance services for these clients with specialisations in wealth creation and growth strategies.
In assisting growing businesses, he has also helped establish businesses and has worked with shareholders and management so as to maximise value ahead of a planned exit strategy.
Ben has extensive experience and specialises in many areas of accounting, including:
- corporate reconstruction leading to a tax effective outcome on the sale of a significant business
- efficient structuring of corporate and personal tax affairs in the establishment of an Australian subsidiary
- various assignments so as to minimise the Australian tax exposure for inbound and outbound expatriates
- provision of advice so as to maximise wealth creation strategies created under the recent superannuation amendments
Ben’s specific client experience focuses on professional practice firms including large legal practices, architectural practices, recruiting firms and service organisations. He has also worked with a number of larger retail clients, some of whom are family businesses requiring his expertise in succession and general tax planning.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Registered Tax Agent
- Accredited Family Business Adviser
- Accredited Growth Service Adviser